Friday, April 25, 2008

just a thought!!

jus a few minutes ago i realised that my writers block jus flew right out the window, fellt like writing again!hehehe....
mumbai..ive fallen in love with this place ever since ive come here, the place, its people, my wonderful friends, people who i can trust with my life, a crazy bunch honestly...
mumbai has given me so much and its just been five years! ive definitely learnt more about people here than in my three year psychology course. Live in a hostel and u understand how the human mind functions, Freud u forgot to check out the hostels in ur days...
hmmm why the freud fixation ? well because i jus got done with my abnormal psych paper and it psyched me out completely...okay my thoughts move faster than my fingers so ill stop taking a tangent which incidentally i never caught the concept of in school...
ive realised, pardon my cynical tone, but ive realised that u live with people and u live one month, 6 months a year, two years, soon you get tired of the farce ur putting up and voila! the original you emerges, something like dancing with ur enemy at a masquerade party.
but at the same time u know who ur true friends are, lucky if u get one! "dont be so fixated on friends" my mom would reiterate. what are friends for? a safe haven ? a shoulder to cry on? dunno, but definitely a break from the stressful life one leads nowadays, especially for me.
have u ever wanted to just run away far away leaving everyone behind and find a special little corner of your own where you could just be yourself? no responsibilities, no worries, childlike, carefree and just YOU. i do.. and i feel like doing it right now. nope m not trying to escape from reality, its more like wanting to take a vacation from reality...hmmm wonder how it would be to be psychotic? hmmm just a thought definitely not a wish! id rather be in greece or lets get closer to home, probably mahabaleshwar;)
well i dont wanna pull an all nighter something i almost did last night and paid heavily for today..and to think that m dead broke!
ciao and ill be back:)

1 comment:

Shweta G said...

hey have u ever tried writing poetry...???i dun think so...try writin once...nt kiddin. n not saying it coz ur language is rich...but becoz u can write down ur thots very fluently...most ppl wid fluency of language dun knw how to write or speak out their thots...eg. me :) but u can do it...n thts the best thing!!!n m der to read... :)