Thursday, April 24, 2008

my entree into the blog world!!

hmmm.. it wasnt tht easy, since m a blog virgin and well not too technosavvy..no inclination u see...i created a blog wth another email id while i already had one n thn had to change my URL again :( gawd, technology!!*sigh.....
was jus reading a friends blog n felt like creating one for myself..its fun thinking n writing ur thoughts....dunno who'l read them but.ill def be there :)
its 130 am and m jus done with exams n the pox..uuggghhh it was jus gettin to me and finally the doc declared me noninfectious, felt like i was reborn.. had a bath after ten days..dont worry dint go near anyone!!!
so nw blogging away to glory while my unaware mom is sleeping soundly in the next room....
and i think ill hit the sack nw too...have a long way to go tomm.. but will def. keep blogging :) kudos n good night

1 comment:

Shweta G said...

now wat m gonna say wil make you say that it was easier to create ur own blog...plz teach me now ;)
n ya keep writin...hehehe