Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Feel

There is a certain restlessness in the air, bearing with it windy changes, change of weather, a new beginning, a new lifestyle…there is some apprehension about these bearings……curtains are flying about, hues of orange, green and yellow,somewhere a dog barks, I sit in my chair as I type this and feel….. jus feel the wind on my face, a certain excitement about the upcoming rains, again a change, trudging through flooded roads, getting drenched jeans down, balancing a bag, umbrella and myself…. Another time altogether, reminds me of a time we were at bandstand and carters….it suddenly started pouring cats and dogs, a time we walked in the rain under a big colorful rainbow, umbrella. I love marine drive in the rains at night, everything looks so washed and new, so shiny. All the muck being washed away………………
The leaves rustle, the windows bang, cars honk, the wind chime at the window chimes and I sit cozily in my room, remembering, hoping, wishing and anticipating...................

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey sweetie ur so correct yaar..the rains r back it just feels awesome..everything looks so fresh n renewed..like a new begining..

Shweta G said...

wow u hv described it so perfectly tht i can imagine....imagine everything in frnt f my eyes.especially the balance one...tooo good.baccha ur b'day gift wud be a diary....cause u r a born writer...u r mad u dun write....we need no poems...u jus go on writing articles..u knw if u ask newspprs to publish thm they ll have to pay for such an amazin thingy..n I SWEAR NO JOKES HERE...think abt it...