Saturday, February 7, 2009

Okay I had commented on one of my friends blogs, and this is what i had written, i cant imagine what was going on in my mind at that moment, but well...
Your day passes by in a flurry of activity, when you’re so involved that
your mind doesn’t get a chance to wander. Then the time comes when you’re with
yourself...the nights...the dreams...the insomnia. You introspect, “did
I go
wrong somewhere?”, “what happened?” and we emotional fools may also wonder “why
me?!” A zillion nights pass like this, the introspection...the dreamless sleep
or the sleepless dreams. Somewhere the remnants of hope, of dreams dreamt
together, of dreams dreamt alone, come back to haunt you, but they are better
left untouched, coz the skeletons in your closets may not go back, and to face
reality would be life's biggest challenge!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice nice!! i love it....its just very intense...simply reading it is making it intense in emotion! :)