Saturday, October 9, 2010

Things I do when Im at work and have nothing to do...

Here is a list of the things I do when Im at work and have nothing to do!

1. Topping my list is chatting. I chat with a few close, select friends.
2. Facebooking. Now, this involves a great deal of concentration. Flipping through statuses, profiles, photos, comments....the list goes on.
3. Playing games. Usually Id play games like crazy taxi or Restaurant City. Off late its been Bejewelled and Peggle.
4. Day Dreaming. This particular activity has passed on from school days. I can stare into space and think about future plans, reminisce about the past.
5. Blogging. I get these spurts of creativity, or boredom, and then begin to write:)
6. Go through the editorial of the magazine and check and re check the status and follow ups. (note that this comes somewhere toward the end)
7. Work on my freelancing jobs. Well, it is my bread and butter.
8. Think of how I can leave work early, so that I can do something constructive, like running after a train or cursing a rickshaw guy.
9. Make a mental list of things to do and which I never have the time to do.
10. Sleep. Never knew the joy of falling asleep on your laptop, oblivious to the rest of the world!!

No comments: